POE Powered Monitor 32" 4K, 12V DC Output, LAN Output, Speakers
Save 0% Save %
Original price $550.00 - Original price $550.00
$550.00 - $550.00
Current price $550.00
- POE powered 32" 4K Monitor - Runs off of POE (power over ethernet) and is powered by one single network cable (such as CAT5 or CAT6). No need to hire an expensive electrician to install a nearby receptable. Just run a standard network cable from the POE Injector/Switch to the monitor and it will be powered. Install your monitor up to 328' away from the POE power source. Perfect for CCTV, Digital Signage, Custom Projects, Retail, Medical, etc. Designed to stay on 24/7.
- On Board Single Port non-POE LAN Connection. In addition to the POE input network connection, there is also a non-powered built in LAN connection that acts essentially as a single port unmanaged switch. Use this to extend your network and hook up any type of networkable device to it.
- Built in 12V DC 1 Amp Output - When powering the monitor via POE, you have the option to utilize the 12V DC Output to power any type of device that utilizes 12V power up to 1 amp. Use this to power cameras, small switches, LED Lights or anything else that runs off of 12V DC (make sure it uses less than 1 amp)
- USB power output opens up the possibility to use this other than just a CCTV monitor. Feel free to use this with the many USB powered HDMI media devices on the market. The possibility exists to use this monitor as a media displayer or digital signage in advertising and retail,medical, or hospitality scenarios.
- (1) HDMI & (1) Display Port (1) USB Port (1) 12V DC Output. Built in Speakers. Stand Included. VESA Mount Compatible. Built for 24/7 Operation. 3 Year Warranty. Runs off of POE (Power Over Ethernet) Power. Requires POE plus Switch or Injector that pushes at least 35 watts. 60 watts is recommended if utilizing the built in 12V DC Output. Free 60 Watt POE Injector Included. Attractive Design with Commercial Grade Components. Crisp Ultra HD 4K Resolution.