POE Powered 3 Port Switch & Network Cat5 Cat6 Midspan Cable Range Extender Pass Through Repeater for IP Cameras - Run Cables up to 1148
Original price $34.99 - Original price $34.99
$34.99 - $34.99
Current price $34.99
- POE POWERED 3 PORT 10/100 UNMANAGED POE SWITCH - This unique switch is powered by incoming POE power from your POE switch or POE injector. It has 1 POE input that passes POE and Data through to the 3 POE Outputs. Since it does not require traditional AC power, this gives the user the ability to install this POE switch anywhere without the need for a nearby power receptacle.
- POE AND DATA CABLE RUN EXTENDER - Not only does this act as a standard POE switch, it also gives you the ability to surpass the limitations of a standard 100 meter cable run. This unit can extend your incoming Data and POE transmission up to an additional 100 meters on all 3 output ports. Turn on the optional "Extend Mode" to boost the POE and Data Transmission on ports 2 and 3 to an incredible additional 250 meters (data rate will drop to 10 Mbps on these ports when enabled).
- OPTIONAL "VLAN" AND "EXTEND" MODE - There are 2 optional modes that can be activated by a dip switch on the unit. VLAN MODE: This isolates the 3 output ports from communicating and sending data to each other and each of these ports will only be able to communicate with the POE Input uplink port.
- POWERED BY INCOMING POE - This switch operates best with 30 watts of incoming POE, but can function at reduced capacity with lower wattage. It uses 5W for itself and channels remaining power to the 3 outputs. Compatible with standard POE types (802.3af/at/bt), utilizing max 30W. Output wattage budget is 25W total, shared across 3 ports (up to 25W per port).
- LOW PROFILE AND WALL MOUNTABLE - The unit is small and unassuming and can be conventiently installed on a flat surface or be wall mounted using the included wall mount ears. Size is only 8.25cm Wide (11.35cm Wide with mounts installed) x 5.5cm High x 2.4cm Deep