IPCamPower POE Powered CCTV HDMI Monitor 21.5" 1080p 12V DC Power Output…
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- POE powered 21.5" 1080p Monitor - Runs off of POE (Power Over Ethernet) Power. Requires POE plus Switch or Injector that pushes at least 30 watts. 60 watts is recommended if utilizing the built in 12V DC Output. (POE POWER SUPPLY NOT INCLUDED))
- On Board Single Port non-POE LAN Connection. In addition to the POE input network connection, there is also a non-powered built in LAN connection that acts essentially as a single port unmanaged switch. Use this to extend your network and hook up any type of networkable device to it.
- Built in 12V DC 1 Amp Output - When powering the monitor via POE, you have the option to utilize the 12V DC Output to power any type of device that utilizes 12V power up to 1 amp. Use this to power cameras, small switches, LED Lights or anything else that runs off of 12V DC (make sure it uses less than 1 amp)
- USB power output opens up the possibility to use this other than just a CCTV monitor. Feel free to use this with the many USB powered HDMI media devices on the market. The possibility exists to use this monitor as a media displayer in retail scenarios.
- (2) HDMI & (1) VGA Connections. Built for 24/7 operation. (1) Mic Input. Built in Speakers. Audio Connection input. Stand Included. VESA Mount Compatible.