8 Port POE Switch W/ 2 Uplink Ports | Extend Mode for 800' Cable Runs | POE+ Capable of 30 Watts per Port | 130 Watts Total Budget IPCP-8P2G-EXAF
Save 0% Save %
Original price $89.99 - Original price $89.99
$89.99 - $89.99
Current price $89.99
- 8 POE PORTS W/ 2 ADDITIONAL NON POWERED PORTS - This unmanaged POE switch is actually a 10 Port switch in total. (8) 10/100 POE Rated Ports Designed for your IP Cameras or other devices that require POE. (2) Additional Non Powered 10/100 Uplink Ports for fast and smooth transfer of all combined network traffric from your cameras to run to your NVR/Server and/or Router.
- EACH PORT CAPABLE OF PUSHING POE+ UP TO 30 WATTS PER PORT FOR POWER HUNGRY DEVICES. TOTAL POWER BUDGET IS 130 WATTS - If you have cameras or devices that require abnormally high wattage, such as a PTZ for example, this switch has the ability to push up to 30 watts (POE+ IEEE802.3af/at) per port for devices such as this. Of course it also works just fine on any device that requires lower wattage POE Power as well as the switch will only push the amount of power that the device needs.
- OPTIONAL EXTEND MODE ALLOWS FOR 800' CABLE RUNS - Traditional POE switches have a max cable run of 300' (100 meters). Turning on the optional extend toggle switch on the front allows for 800' cable run distances on each the 8 POE ports. (Please note, when extend mode is on, the throughput on each of the 8 POE port drops to 10 Mbps max) (standard mode allows for the typical 100 meter cable runs and 100 Mbps max on each of the 8 poe ports)
- FANLESS QUIET DESIGN & SMALL FOOTPRINT - Only 10.5"x7"x2" in measurement, smaller than most other 24 Port POE switches. Fanless Quiet Design. This POE switch is powerful enough to be used in commercial applications yet designed with features that make it viable for residential and small business applications as well.
- RACK MOUNTABLE WITH INCLUDED RACK EAR MOUNTS - Includes all the hardware needed to mount to your server rack. However, since the unit is so small and quiet, you can easily just use it in a desk mount scenario as well.